Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pants on the ground...........

Today's funny gives new meaning to the song "Pants on the ground".........................
I haven't seen much of Kirk these last few days because he's been working nights. This is nothing new to us, but with Moo getting sick and Christmas just around the corner.............it's been kind of hectic for both of us. But this morning when I got up and checked my email, I noticed I'd gotten an email from Kirk. He'd written me a super sweet email saying how much he'd missed me and that he wanted to stay up with me today while the kids were at school and take me to lunch. Well, as wonderful as that sounded I had a doctor's appointment at 9:30 and numerous errands to run. He didn't care. He said he'd just ride with me. So, off we went. The doctor's visit was the first thing on my list and needless to say..............ended up being the longest. I tried to warn him. It doesn't help that my doctor, Brenda Kennedy is also my friend. So, my visits tend to take a little longer and are generally filled with lots of laughter in between serious talk. After the visit was said and done we had a few errands to run and finally it was lunch time. Kirk excused himself to run to the restroom and a few minutes later came back with the biggest grin on his face. "What's so funny?", I asked. He proceeded to tell me that when he went into the bathroom, he noticed that someone was in one of the stalls and had not only taken their pants, shirt and shoes off to use the restroom, but had folded them neatly on the floor. So, apparently there is someone in Palatka who feels comfortable enough to not only use a public restroom for these little emergencies, but feels comfortable.........or brave enough to do this completely NAKED from head to toe!!!! All Kirk could get out between giggles was, "That's some serious shitting when you have to completely undress!".

No comments:

Post a Comment