Monday, August 29, 2011

rainbows in the morning....................

I can only assume that what is strange to me, must be fairly common to others. Or maybe I have that backwards and it's the other way around. Anyway, today is Monday and I've already encountered a traffic jam due to a chicken on Reid Street. Ok, I'll be honest........it was more like a little hold up. We don't have enough cars here in Palatka to have a traffic jam. The chicken just strutted right across the road oblivious to all of the cars. Ryley wanted to catch him and Maggie almost cried thinking that there was a chance that poor chicken would get hit. But we were running behind as it was, so after he/she successfully crossed the road...............on we went. Next came the poop. Yep, you heard me right. Confused? Yea, me too and I'm the one telling the story. Let's see............how can I put this without you thinking terrible, bad thoughts about me? The truth? Well, I guess that will have to do. I was either too preoccupied this morning or maybe I just completely bypassed the "poop sidewalk" all together this morning on my way out. Surely that's the only way I must have missed it. Anyway, let's get something straight, right off the bat..................I love our new Boston terrier, Moo............really, I do. She's full of energy and loves us completely, but I'm pretty sure she's atleast one fry short of a happy meal. Her very favorite thing to do is poop on the sidewalk when we let her out before bed. By this time every night, I'm tired or Kirk's tired and we could care less where she uses the bathroom as long as it's not in the house. So, in all honesty...................we're to blame. That doesn't make me any less upset about this though. I still don't understand how something so small can poop seven turds at one time! Gross enough? Oh yea! Well, that's what I get for buying her Kibbles n' Bits homestyle. I get to see a rainbow each and every day...............................full of brown, red and green turdlets(as Kirk loves to call them). So, if you ever need to get a hold of me in the morning, you can usually find me out front hosing off the "poop sidewalk" for all to see. I'm pretty popular with the neighbors as you can imagine. Right about now, you're probably thinking you'd like to swap places with me..............walk a day in my shoes. I know, I get that alot. It's the rainbow...........................it gets em' every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment